EnjinX Marketplace

What features would you like to see on the upcoming EnjinX Marketplace?

2 Likes

I’m interested to see if renting items will become a viable option

1 Like

It would be nice to have a mail sistem,so if i see something that i like in your wallet it is easyer to let a message with my offer or to interact with people.

1 Like

another NFT Marketplace within

1 Like

Would be pretty cool if it was a bit like a Diablo3 style auction house. Make it super easy to list stuff and compare against tokens of the same type already up there etc

1 Like

Im looking forward to some filtering options, hoping you can for example filter by game. Pick CF and only see CF items. There’s just too many tokens to scroll through without good organization.

1 Like

Great search/filter functions and amazing UI

1 Like

I do hope renting out items is a thing! I’m mainly looking forward to being able to safely and securely advertise and sell/buy items without risk of the other party not going through with their end of the trade!

1 Like

I’d love to be able to rent out all my stuff! Even if it for relatively small amounts having guaranteed income from owning tokens is pretty awesome

5 Likes

I would like to see a full list of categories for games. And when you click one; a WOC Iratus for example, you can see a list of all sellers for that particular item, filter it by price, etc. Make it as easy for the customer as possible.

5 Likes

That would be a great addition to have, @sambam415

1 Like