Questions for the team

I have created this topic as a place to ask questions of the development team. Hopefully we can ask some good questions as a community. What question would you like to ask?

5 Likes

What are the advantages of holding the Cryptofights MFT besides the eventual drops?

3 Likes

Was wondering, what other requirements are needed for it to run on android considering it’s a blockchain game?
Or is it just a install and play apk?

3 Likes

what happen during the battle 3d taking place and internet went offline. Will the other fighter automatically declare winner? After given a time period?

3 Likes

I believe it should provide some time, like 15 seconds to check if the person reconnects. If disconnected, the other should be declared winner. :grin:

3 Likes

How presale weapons + milestones weapons + Discord weapons are going to be in the future? I believe that they should have a bit better stats than others that will be released in the future because they were the first. Of course can be exceptions, I’m saying this because in other games already happened that people could get a common drop from the game in less than 1 day after launch that was much much better than any presale weapon. And the drop was just a common one! :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

There will be a timeout period that will affect scenarios such as a disconnection where you will forfeit. This is purposely put there to avoid people disconnecting to avoid losing.

1 Like

We do not have any planned benefits other than items at this time.

1 Like

Yes its an install and play via google play store.

Is there a Kronoverse or CryptoFights MFT package?
How to get one?

1 Like

There was a CryptoFights MFT that was sent out earlier but there are no plans at this time to mint anymore.

Is this the place to apply to try out beta?

You need to apply to the beta testing group: https://community.kronoverse.io/g