Ritual Stones (Skill Tree)

There are 3 types of skills:

• Action On each battle you have access to four actions that you can activate during on each battle
  • Trait Passive permanent bonus. These are usually adjectives. E.g., Strong - +2 Strength
  • Talent Sets of actions and/or talents that are unlocked at the same time. These are usually class type names. i.e. sharpshooter

Some skills have pre-requisites. E.g, you need to first unlock ‘Sneak Attack’ before
unlocking ‘Improved Sneak Attack’.

Base Skills
All fighters start with these.

• Attack
  • Hide You attempt to hide. If dex check ≥ target’s int: you become Hidden until found. Hidden: You have advantage on attacks and your target has disadvantage. On the start of every turn, your target must perform an intelligence saving throw against your dexterity
    to find you.
  • Focus You become focused for 3 turns.Focused: You have advantage on intelligence saving throws.

These are work in progress and not final

7 Likes

This is interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

More information coming… I am drooling over the skill trees because this is a going to be FKN amazing fighting other people.

3 Likes

This seems very impressive. A lot of moons have past since those early previews.

3 Likes

Skill tree image just updated.

3 Likes

I am excited for the launch of the game

3 Likes

Looks good

3 Likes

this looks really cool! i’ll be interested to see how magic/spells affect gameplay

2 Likes

This is cool and adds an element I didn’t think would be in the game yet :+1:t2:

4 Likes

We really want to give players freedom to make custom builds because everyone plays differently.

2 Likes

Great to see some depth added, will make builds more interesting for sure

4 Likes

Absolutely! Do you have an idea what you are going to run?

2 Likes

Not yet. I’m very competitive so the balancing means a lot. How they interact with weapon/armor combo’s I have available as well.

Balanced is so important for some class/races just to respond to what your opponent throws at you.

happy to hear!

so many possibilities when it comes to upgrading your fighter!