What's your playstyle?

Just curious what kind of hero you all plan to roll. I typically go for agile dual-wield rogue types, but love experimenting with plenty of different builds. I’m also really excited to see how magic will work in this game. Thankfully, I think we can make as many characters as we want :joy:

So, what’s your preferred style of play in other RPGs? What kind of heroes will you make?

2 Likes

Thinking of making characters based on the weapons I acquired in the presale…

Got 2 dark omen so going high strength probably medium dex low int to see how that works out

2 Likes

Definitely a good strategy, focusing builds around the gear you already have. Are the dark omens 1-hand or 2-hand? I cant remember

1 Like

Poison build for sure I like to max speed and dex and slowly drain my opponent for the long game.

2 Likes

I think I will make my first hero that unlocks the toughness skills and build in strength so I can be more tank like. Then putting some points into heals so I can just not die.

:muscle:

2 Likes

Oh oops I meant Earthfire!

1-6 slash
Brutal, Assault, Versatile
+1 str
+2 regen
1 handed

Firerage: On hit casts a spell that deals 1d6 fire damage if your opponents Vitality is lower than yours.

Two of those with high vitality and I’ll be casting fire all over the place :joy:

1 Like

Oof yeah…that sounds deadly!

3 Likes

I wonder how strong having extra stats will be versus just having more damage… 1d6 averages 3 damage a hit. Does dual wielding them mean I get 2 procs every attack? Averaging 6 damage…

Then compare to say Ebony and +3 all stats +10hp etc Will be interesting testing out the different combinations!

4 Likes

WIll switch it up with the meta

2 Likes

Min/Max grind forever

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with max grinding.

3 Likes

Agility based hero

1 Like

Would you do a Strength-less based hero with all points in Dex or Agility. That way you can run weapons with max crit and attack.

1 Like